2016 Winter Registration
Winter Maintenance Session (Water Polo, Synchronized Swimming, Speed Swimming)
Session Start Date: January (Date TBD)
Session End Date: April (Date TBD)
When is registration?
Returning Summer and Fall 2015 Members - Anyone who was registered in Summer or Fall of 2015 can drop off their registration packages anytime between November 14 and November 22 , either in person to Angela Downey or at the front desk of the Leisure Centre marked “HNAC - Registrar". Please DO NOT leave registrations in the blue box. Registrations will be accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis as space allows. If your registration is not received by 3pm on Sunday November 22 your will need to register in-person at the open registration day and will no longer receive priority for registration.
Open registration for new members or returning members who were not registered in the Summer or Fall 2015 will be held on Sunday November 29th from 12-2pm in the Preschool room of the Leisure Centre. All open registrations MUST be done in-person and all athletes will be required to do an in-water assessment with our coaches to ensure the minimum eligibility requirements are met (must be able to swim 25m unassisted in a recognizable stroke) and to determine group placements.
All registrations must be complete or they will not be accepted.
In order to register you will need:
1. HNAC Registration form - 1 form per family (this is the only form needed for returning Summer and Fall 2015 members as these members have already completed the BCSSA Registration form and BCSSA Media Waiver form mentioned below).
2. BCSSA Registration form (one per person) for any family member NOT registered in Summer or Fall 2015.
3. BCSSA Media Waiver form (one per person) for any family member NOT registered in Summer or Fall 2015.
4. Fee Payment Cheque - dated January 1, 2016 payable to HNAC (*fees can also be paid by Visa or MasterCard at the time of registration - contact Angela to arrange a time)
3. Fundraising Deposit Cheque - dated April 20, 2016 payable to HNAC for $50 per family
4. ID for every athlete registering showing proof of age (i.e. CareCard, Birth Certificate, Passport etc)
How much is it?
Swim only - $200
Polo only - $275
Synchro only - $200
Swim & Synchro - $275
Swim & Polo - $350
Masters - $225
Junior Neptunes - $75*
Water Polo High Performance Rate - $150
*The Junior Neptunes program is only available to swimmers who are siblings/family members of currently registered Neptunes and who participated in the Hammond program in Summer 2015.
*Above fees include annual BCSSA and membership fees and there are no additional costs aside from your fundraising commitment of $50. Please note that fundraising fees are per family (not per athlete) and Masters swimmers are exempt from fundraising fees.
- HNAC Registration form - 1 per family (signed by parent or guardian)
- BCSSA Registration form – 1 per child (signed by parent or guardian)
- BCSSA Media Release form
*** sample registration form click here
The fundraising subsidy can be worked off through your fundraising efforts. The cheque is cashed only if your commitment is not met. If you only raise a portion of the amount, we still cash the cheque but pay you back the amount you raised. We have numerous fundraising initiatives that run through the season.
For more info click here.
For more information please contact:
"We acknowledge the financial support of the Province of British Columbia"